Being part crow, he has large black wings behind his back and a black color scheme with dark hair and eyes. He is said to be very good looking, standing at 188cm (6'2") and weighing at 40kg, and is considered the face of SPOON. He constantly wears a fur coat, which accentuates his good looks, along with his coat being said to be somewhat bulletproof and storing all his weapons. Apparently, as noted by Jelina, Sasa has no eyebrows.
He is often described as someone who is powerful and well-versed when it comes to things about SPOON, but in reality, he is clumsy and a little bit dense when it comes to things. He often avoids talking due to a prominent speech impediment. He is usually sweet and level-headed but will lose his mind whenever Songha is involved.
Thoughtful, as he wants to be a good role model for Naga and Hyena. As the eldest in the team, he does his best to protect the both of them.
His shyness is also often misinterpreted as a form of coolness.
Because he's a crow, he loves shiny things. This results in a lot of shiny gifts.
He doesn't have any special powers. His main use of weaponry is a gun as his coat is supposedly where he stores his firearms.
- Superhuman Eyesight: As part crow, he possesses better eyesight than most. This helps his ability as a sharpshooter. However, due to the fact that he has a bird's eyesight, he can not see well in the dark.
- Flight: Also as part crow, he has wings that will allow him to fly and be a member of the Flight Team.
They are teammates. He is more experienced than Naga as a hero and is easily worried about Naga when he works too much. Sasa worries that Naga will die at work like his former teammates but he finds it hard to tell him. He does his best as his senior.
Has a lot of admiration for Sasa.
A brother/sister and teammate-like relation.
- When Dana beats Sasa up, she avoids hitting his face.
- In the Best Challenge version of this series, a chapter focused on Sasa's family. It was revealed that he had a younger brother named Sara who was a popular singer, and a young-looking father. Although for reasons unexplained, his mother died when he was young. In the official version, during Chapter 78, it is implied that Sasa was speaking to his younger brother, Sara.
- Sasa's father is in his late fifties.
- Sasa and his brother have a habit of falling asleep after drinking alcohol.